Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
You have the right to:
- access the personal information we hold about you
- correct personal information you think is inaccurate or to update information you think is incomplete
- have personal information deleted in certain circumstances
- restrict us processing personal information, under certain circumstances
- receive personal information in a portable format – this only applies to information you have provided to us
- object to us processing personal information, under certain circumstances
You can also ask us to have a team member review an automated decision.
If you have any questions about how we process personal information, please get in touch with us by writing to: GI Customer Support, LV=, County Gates, Bournemouth, BH1 2AT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by writing to: Data Protection Officer, 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB, or via email at email@example.com